Kane Is Going Nowhere This Summer

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

150 million mate.

Bizarrely I really don't think he makes the difference in the biggest moments but I do think his presence would help a team like City more than it does with us.

If we could find a couple of younger players with real potential or one with experience and one with a lot of potential I honestly would take it.

I honestly think Giroud would score more goals that matter than Kane and that's just how I see it.

I honestly think Giroud would score more goals that matter than Kane and that's just how I see it.
tornado sends GIF

150 million mate.

Bizarrely I really don't think he makes the difference in the biggest moments but I do think his presence would help a team like City more than it does with us.

If we could find a couple of younger players with real potential or one with experience and one with a lot of potential I honestly would take it.

You realize they played in the same league and Kane got the Golden Boot right?

See part of me thinks we should let him leave , it’s obvious Levy isn’t prepared to invest enough in the squad to make us compete within the next couple of seasons or we would have had Conte in as a new coach already, but then the other part says he has 3 years left and if he didn’t intend on staying he shouldn’t have signed the contract extension!
Regardless of the above of city are offering anything north of £150 million we would be foolish to it consider it!

Nobody will pay 100M plus for him. The time to pay that kind of dough was 2-3 years ago IMO.
What’s £100 million to city? I’m sure pep would find that kind of cash just down the back of the sofa for a new striker! Kane is also Home grown and the best striker in the Premier league , it wouldn’t surprise me to see them test Levy with a bid of around £125 million now that FFP doesn’t exist, plus it’s pocket change to them !

If he scores 3 or more at the Euros, and looks lively, City will bid £120M IMO and we'll get Bernardo Silva, so £80M plus Silva, another £10-20 uplifts.

Come at me.

Nobody is going to drop 120m plus on him this summer.
If he does go for £120m, we should replace him with Vlahovic and Isak who will be £90m combined. Both superb prospects. Re-sign Bale on loan, and our attack would still be world class.

£30m spare can be spent on Locatelli. Midfield sorted.

Revenue from Aurier, Edwards, Sanchez, Dier, Winks, Sissoko, Lamela, Lucas will be £80m.
Spend £100m on 3 world class defenders; 2 CBs and a RB.

PL title should be sealed by April. Let first team squad get extended holiday from April, youngsters can win Europa Conference League.

Back
Top Bottom