Kane Is Going Nowhere This Summer

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I honestly think Giroud would score more goals that matter than Kane and that's just how I see it.
tornado sends GIF

150 million mate.

Bizarrely I really don't think he makes the difference in the biggest moments but I do think his presence would help a team like City more than it does with us.

If we could find a couple of younger players with real potential or one with experience and one with a lot of potential I honestly would take it.

I honestly think Giroud would score more goals that matter than Kane and that's just how I see it.

You see in my book you play what you see.

Kane off absolutely because he was offering very little. Foden off made no sense on the night. It should not have been about Foden or Grealish im this instance.
I think Sterling should have been hooked for Sancho. And we should probably have sacrificed Rice for Grealish and left Foden on

150 million mate.

Bizarrely I really don't think he makes the difference in the biggest moments but I do think his presence would help a team like City more than it does with us.

If we could find a couple of younger players with real potential or one with experience and one with a lot of potential I honestly would take it.

You realize they played in the same league and Kane got the Golden Boot right?

I honestly couldn’t give a flying fuck about getting 150 mil or so for him. What’s it do for us as supporters ? Nothing. We lose our best player and we have to spend 80 mil to replace him anyway with a striker that’s probably nowhere near the level, then what? It’s in our best interest to keep Harry for at least another season and build around him. Sell the crap players to raise funds if need be. I don’t care if his value goes down next summer. We should be actively looking to keep Kane and build ourselves up again, not sell him which means we inevitably start all over again.

Back
Top Bottom