Kane Is Going Nowhere This Summer

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is what I don't understand, it's obvious Southgate has devised a plan to let Harry drop deep but if you do that you have to make sure the team uses Harry and plays through him, involve him and take advantage of his playmaking abilities. I can't believe how rarely the rest of the team pass to him, that's why he is so anonymous.

Harry would be better off ignoring Southgate and play further forward as a traditional striker
Southgate still looks world class next to Roy Hodgson choosing to task Kane with corner kicks.

Southgate still looks world class next to Roy Hodgson choosing to task Kane with corner kicks.

Love doddery ol' Woy; but that was so bad...... He failed to get a tune out of Vardy too.... 2 of the most prolific EPL strikers of the last 5 years! ...Crazy!

Well I tried to make it a 3-4-3, but the site I was using didn't have that as an option.

It doesn't make a huge difference anyway, as Gosens and Hateboer are LWB and RWB respectively, which is where I put Reguilon and Baku.
Whether you call it a 3-4-3 or 5-2-3 is a semantic argument.

Atalanta do use a 3-4-3, and it does work well for them .

Regardless of your opinion of my proposed formation, it didn't justify unprovoked personal abuse.
I thought you were inebriated, or maybe going through a tough time, so I let it go. But now you've stood by it, that does change my perspective.
Can you remind me in 4 days about this post?

I want to flay you alive, but I'm going out of town and I have to pack my bags.

What the fuck are you even talking about? "What if..."

"WHAT IF ?!?!"

What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are so many of you absolutely fucking brain dead? If we had agreed to sell him last summer then [drum roll] he would have been sold already!

What if Spurs give up and give the vacant manager's position back to Ryan Mason?
What if Kane charters a plane back from the Euros and it does a Sala?
What if the stadium collapses due to faulty structural loading and beam buckling calculations?
What if Daniel Levy is a cross-dresser?
What if the sun doesn't rise tomorrow?
tenor.gif
Most of the stuff on this forum is speculation...what ifs about possible formations, possible transfers...the works.

What's wrong with you that you have to swear and post in an intimidating manner to articulate your point. Makes you look like a bit of a tit to be honest.

What the fuck are you even talking about? "What if..."

"WHAT IF ?!?!"

What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are so many of you absolutely fucking brain dead? If we had agreed to sell him last summer then [drum roll] he would have been sold already!

What if Spurs give up and give the vacant manager's position back to Ryan Mason?
What if Kane charters a plane back from the Euros and it does a Sala?
What if the stadium collapses due to faulty structural loading and beam buckling calculations?
What if Daniel Levy is a cross-dresser?
What if the sun doesn't rise tomorrow?
tenor.gif
You may have a point. But it gets lost when you present it like a whiny aggressive toddler.

I'm almost at the point where I'd rather sell him than keep him. And not because of the Euros.

I feel like our players need to learn how to play as a team again. Last season we had 3-4 outstanding individual performers (Kane, Son, Hugo, Hojbjerg / Bale) and still had a terrible season. I think potentially Harry leaving would compel other players to step up and improve, as we've seen it in the past when he's been injured.

And so the games have begun.
Kane will be lining up in blue against us and whatever pleb we have the dugout next season and this whole thread will look ridiculous.

And so the games have begun.
Kane will be lining up in blue against us and whatever pleb we have the dugout next season and this whole thread will look ridiculous.

Ironic though; coming from the guy that says every summer that the academy is a waste of time.

I still dont think he goes without the whole deal massively suiting us, and nobody is going to want to pay it, so it'll drag on all summer, and eventually when the dust settles, he'll be banging them in for us next season.

Maybe not as a passer of the ball but in terms of agility, power and goal threat Lukaku would be a perfect replacement for Kane.

Always always at it and it is just too easy to say he gets better service. The guy really is a very good striker.

Maybe not as a passer of the ball but in terms of agility, power and goal threat Lukaku would be a perfect replacement for Kane.

Always always at it and it is just too easy to say he gets better service. The guy really is a very good striker.
He’s a monster and not a chance he would join us

Back
Top Bottom