Kane Is Going Nowhere This Summer

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You said Lewandowski stepped forward in the big games. Poland bottom of their group.
Harry, Lew and Luk are all great players.
Harry is the best. Lew and Luk are getting service, H ain't.
Kane's form the last two games is somewhere between his own fault and that of the team. He was sluggish vs Scotland, and didn't offer himself as an option in the box when the full backs had an opportunity to cross. When the ball was worked to the touchline for a cutback twice or three times Kane was occupying poor positions. He's not getting service, but some of that is on him.

150 million mate.

Bizarrely I really don't think he makes the difference in the biggest moments but I do think his presence would help a team like City more than it does with us.

If we could find a couple of younger players with real potential or one with experience and one with a lot of potential I honestly would take it.

I honestly think Giroud would score more goals that matter than Kane and that's just how I see it.all t
All of the goals he score matter or else we would be at the bottom of the table sonny!

All of the goals he score matter or else we would be at the bottom of the table sonny!
Since the 18-19 season w/o Kane but w/ Son in Starting the line-up

PL

10 Wins
2 Draws
5 Losses
*17 matches, 32 points

Champions League
Dortmund (1 leg) - Advance
Man City (x2 legs) - Advance
Ajax (x2 legs) - Advance

FA Cup
Middlesbrough - Advance
Southampton - Advance

Since the 18-19 season w/o Kane but w/ Son in Starting the line-up

PL

10 Wins
2 Draws
5 Losses
*17 matches, 32 points

Champions League
Dortmund (1 leg) - Advance
Man City (x2 legs) - Advance
Ajax (x2 legs) - Advance

FA Cup
Middlesbrough - Advance
Southampton - Advance
Kane is overrated player we don’t need his goals or playmaking skills sell him for 50 mill and get over it happy now sir!

Kane is overrated player we don’t need his goals or playmaking skills sell him for 50 mill and get over it happy now sir!
Nice you’re finally getting it. We are ok without Kane. There are more urgent needs like fixing our back line

BTW how is he overrated when there's only been Jill Grealish money offered to us? People think Harry Kane is worth as much as Grealish and Lukaku.

Last edited:
Lol so Kane is now all of a sudden a bona fide playmaker. Prior to last season (which was a fluke from an assists perspective), he averaged 3 assists a season in the Premier League over the span of 7 seasons. Hardly a playmaker. We have several players on our squad that are better from a playmaking /assists point of view that can fill that void.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom