Kane Is Going Nowhere This Summer

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought that originally, but IMO if he said this season it sounds like 'oh I'm only staying for one year then I'm getting the fuck out'. Whereas summer is a bit more neutral.
You're over thinking it.

The important part is that I was fucking right, and all of you have to fucking recognize it.

giphy.gif

I thought that originally, but IMO if he said this season it sounds like 'oh I'm only staying for one year then I'm getting the fuck out'. Whereas summer is a bit more neutral.
Thats some premium level Stockholm Syndrome there you've talked yourself into. How is being non-committal on being here in February "neutral"?

Harry deserves double his current wage.
Pay up Levy!

Nah give him fuck all, the basic facts are that;
HE HAS THREE YEARS REMAINING ON HIS CURRENT CONTRACT.

We usually discuss future contracts with two years to go on current ones! Also gives Bruv Charlie a chance to do a basic Agents course and buy a calculator!

£400,000 a week???? In that case he owes the club about a million quid for the time he was at Disney World, when he should have been at work.

He's bloody lucky to have a job at all.

He should be on the dole.
Harrry Kaaaane

So I had a $5 bet riding on this at work. Smart-ass young employee taunted me that Kane was definitely leaving. Told him exactly what I told you folks.

No fucking way. Not this summer.

£400,000 a week???? In that case he owes the club about a million quid for the time he was at Disney World, when he should have been at work.

He's bloody lucky to have a job at all.

Harrry Kaaaane
You know I sing that song all the time and stick random lyrics to it.

We've got no brown bread
We've got no brown bread
Harry Kane
We've got no brown bread

My prostate's inflamed
My prostate's inflamed
Harry Kane
My prostate's inflamed

Etc

Help.

We've got no brown bread
We've got no brown bread
Harry Kane
We've got no brown bread

My prostate's inflamed
My prostate's inflamed
Harry Kane
My prostate's inflamed

Etc

Help.
Errr
Thanks for sharing..

We've got no brown bread
We've got no brown bread
Harry Kane
We've got no brown bread

My prostate's inflamed
My prostate's inflamed
Harry Kane
My prostate's inflamed

Etc

Help.
Excellent - You've reinvigorated my lust for life.

I'm feeling so good.
I'm feeling so good.
Harry Kane
I'm feeling so good.

I’ve got blood in my pee
I’ve got blood in my pee
Harry Kane
I’ve got blood in my pea

Am I doing this right?
Not bad at all, for a first try. Maybe one too many syllables in the verse lines? Doesn't quite scan like the original. May I suggest, 'There's blood in my pee' instead? Also - small typo in final line?

Phone the GP
Phone the GP
Harry Kane
Should you phone the GP?

Not bad at all, for a first try. Maybe one too many syllables in the verse lines? Doesn't quite scan like the original. May I suggest, 'There's blood in my pee' instead? Also - small typo in final line?

Phone the GP
Phone the GP
Harry Kane
Should you phone the GP?
Your liver is fucked,
Your liver is fucked,
Cretinousgoat,
Your liver is fucked.

No mention of Harry Kane I know...

Back
Top Bottom