Kane Is Going Nowhere This Summer

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

dirkmEu.png

Lol

Talk of Kane pushing for a £400k per week contact with a release clause.
Makes sense for everyone really..

What would be interesting is how that would smash our wage structure, comparable to the time we broke the £100k per week 'cap' we had in place which basically held us back from so many top players.

Double Kane's money to 400k, and there's a huge gap in our salary structure that I'm sure plenty of top players would be willing to achieve - with or without Champions League football.

With bonuses.. that's getting towards Cristiano Ronaldo territory
:levylol:

If he wants to go, they should sign a new contract: salary 150k/week and release clause 120m.

There's no need to be petulant about it..
If we value him with 3 years on his contract at £150mil, that's pretty much £1milion per week.

I would suggest he has a case to value himself at 40-50% of that valuation, being £400-£500k per week.

There's no need to be petulant about it..
If we value him with 3 years on his contract at £150mil, that's pretty much £1milion per week.

I would suggest he has a case to value himself at 40-50% of that valuation, being £400-£500k per week.
You might say 40% but I say 20%. 200K it is.

Thanks for all the stress, Harry. Here’s a pay rise.

FUCK THAT!

If he’s going next summer anyway then just pay him the same plus he has to oil Traore before each match.

Back
Top Bottom