Kane or enic/levy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you prefer Kane or enic/levy?

• Total voters

scott

“Doing things the right way!”
My first thread. Strangely involves enic & levy.
Interesting question for you.

If kane leaves for success then thats on enic & levy as under them we have failed on the trophy side. So if you back & support them, it's knowing it means we lose kane.
You are picking them over kane.
Or do you prefer kane to stay & enic/levy to go.
So my question is enic/levy over kane or kane first. Obviously I'd much prefer keeping kane over them.
Most clubs would be the same but we do thing's differently & have a unique fan base with different priorities.:levywtf:
Prove me wrong & vote kane:kaneshh:
I urge you all!

Fingers crossed kane stays & stays unambitious.

Mate, this is ridiculous. I don’t really want to say “even for you”, but it’s sneaked out.
Its a ridiculous forum. No need to take it so serious.
In the spirit of ridiculous polls. Kane or enic/levy? Who you picking if we could only keep one. Which is quite possible.

Its a ridiculous forum. No need to take it so serious.
In the spirit of ridiculous polls. Kane or enic/levy? Who you picking if we could only keep one. Which is quite possible.
I don’t think it’s a question worthy of an answer. But if you insist on an answer, I’ll pick option three - keep both.

What are you banging on about you prick???
If its a choice between kane leaves for success as enic just don't bring it.
or he stays BUT with new owners who assure him we will spend big & actively try hard to bring success. Which is to be?

I don’t think it’s a question worthy of an answer. But if you insist on an answer, I’ll pick option three - keep both.
You couldn't pick kane over them. Fair enough. Easy for me to pick kane over them but appreciate some can't do that.
Same as I'd have rather levys bonus gone towards players where as you didn't mind if it went on levy instead.

But still would like you to pick between the 2 options I gave?
You don’t think it’s a question worthy of an answer. Its just a forum mate. No need to have to be super worthy of you choosing between those 2 options. You can just say undecided or not sure.

You couldn't pick kane over them. Fair enough. Easy for me to pick kane over them but appreciate some can't do that.
Same as I'd have rather levys bonus gone towards players where as you didn't mind if it went on levy instead.

But still would like you to pick between the 2 options I gave?
You don’t think it’s a question worthy of an answer. Its just a forum mate. No need to have to be super worthy of you choosing between those 2 options. You can just say undecided or not sure.
I don’t agree that our lack of success is due wholly on Levy or ENIC, so I wouldn’t lay all the blame at their door if he left. So it’s a question with fundamental issues that isn’t worth answering.

But I will say that no player, manager or board member is bigger than the club. If we lost either, I’d be thankful for what they did for us and then hardly grant them a thought.

I’d choose xGraham xPotter
For sure you couldn’t choose Ten Hag

breaking bad deal with it GIF

My first thread. Strangely involves enic & levy.
Interesting question for you.

If kane leaves for success then thats on enic & levy as under them we have failed on the trophy side. So if you back & support them, it's knowing it means we lose kane.
You are picking them over kane.
Or do you prefer kane to stay & enic/levy to go.
So my question is enic/levy over kane or kane first. Obviously I'd much prefer keeping kane over them.
Most clubs would be the same but we do thing's differently & have a unique fan base with different priorities.:levywtf:
Prove me wrong & vote kane:kaneshh:
I urge you all!

Fingers crossed kane stays & stays unambitious.
Tbh, if losing Kane meant the final straw breaking the ENIC back and they fuck off then great. As it stands, there's zero chance they go and he stays.

There's a tiny chance they stay and he stays
But if he goes and cites the lack of ambition is what made his mind up, I'd expect a massive backlash

Back
Top Bottom