Kane & Son break PL record for goal combinations

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1pnVkb.png

It’s been a real joy watching this partnership grow over the years and now cemented as the best in Premier League history, it helps that off the pitch they are also superb people. Fantastic role models for the club.

Been reading about this on social media and not surprised that just about every response is from pathetic Woolwich fans and all the same.. “put that in your trophy cabinet”. Why are they so pathetic and Wanky? Why would you put a record on a cabinet? They are so embarrassing . Up for banter but at least come up with something of worth and not something you’d expect from an 8 year old school girl.

Kane's main attacking partner..? you r saying it like Son is only a side kick who can't be equally credited.
ur post has a vibe that looks down on Son obviously, and I suggest you to look deep into yourself and see if you have any color issue.
Suck my dick you fucking twat

Kane's main attacking partner..? you r saying it like Son is only a side kick who can't be equally credited.
ur post has a vibe that looks down on Son obviously, and I suggest you to look deep into yourself and see if you have any color issue.

Fuck off with your toxic race baiting bullshit.

(Have yourself a yellow card.)

To Dare Is To Do. To Dare Is To Do. - the fuck are you doing liking that bullshit too?

Back
Top Bottom