Kane & Son break PL record for goal combinations

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1pnVkb.png

Did it with impeccable style as well. That long ball was immaculate. Kane could kick a warhead and it would blow up a dartboard.

Even Eriksen Kane combo is there.

We have 3 partnerships in that list
Kane Eriksen, Dele, Son was fucking insane. 4-0 thumpings were handed out on such a regular basis at one point. Keeping a clean sheet against Spurs used to be a collectors item.

If you were to ask me in 2017, I'd have said it would be Kane/Eriksen or Kane/Dele to break the record.

At the risk of stirring controversy, I always felt Dele, Kane and Eriksen were a slight step above Son. They all had creativity and flair that Son doesn't have. Such a shame what happened to Dele. Also a testement to Son's professionalism that he's kept a really high standard to become Kane's main attacking partner.

Back
Top Bottom