Kang-in Lee to be signed

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After some more looking into I changed my mind, wow. 8k looks cheap. Sign him now. 18 yr old playing like this in U20? can you imagine the service Kane would get at the top from him? I could picture, after collecting a few trophies with Son and Lee, Harry asking everyone to call him Harry Kim.

I think there’s a lot of risks in buying young players and no....he’s one step below Eriksen without a doubt. Huge potential? Yes, but we would be out of our minds to put a 18 year old in place of Eriksen.

What he needs is more playing time and experience, so he is demanding more playing time to Valencia, but his manager is negative about providing him more playing time. Valencia is 4th in La Liga and they play in Champions League next season.

Ajax, PSV and Getafe CF are already after him guaranteeing first team status, so he may move to one of those clubs this summer to build experience.

He certainly has potential to become great player, but I don't think he's ready to play in EPL and Tottenham yet.

But being just 18 years old, a first team regular in Valencia and playing a key role in this current Korean U20 team says a lot abt his skills and potential isn’t it?

I believe with Son guidance, and Pochettino coaching, we can have a “Messi” like player that will elevate us to another level.

First team regular? He has three sub appearances in the league and two sub appearances in the Europa League and has played a total of 57 minutes for the first team during the 18/19 season.

He is talented, but there's a hell of a long way to go before being ready for the very top level of football. A long way that requires actual regular first team football (which is why the HG rule is a killer for talented footballers in top clubs - a shit rule!).

First team regular? He has three sub appearances in the league and two sub appearances in the Europa League and has played a total of 57 minutes for the first team during the 18/19 season.

He is talented, but there's a hell of a long way to go before being ready for the very top level of football. A long way that requires actual regular first team football (which is why the HG rule is a killer for talented footballers in top clubs - a shit rule!).
Yes, and he has helped Valencia CF win this year's league cup, Copa del Rey with only 3 appearances. He is that good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom