Kenny McEvoy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As someone who has watched this lad a good few times, everyone is talking out of their fucking arse when they say he is ready to step up.

He cant even make the starting XI for the U21's even when we have all our decent players out on loan.
Sick of people saying he should "Take the step" up because 1) He looks like Bale 2) He is a winger.

Rant over. o_O
Let the kid progress in his own time rather than making comparisons with one of the best players to have graced us. Thus heaping on the pressure.

The only time I saw him was against the MK Dons in a friendly last month. He came on in the second half and had a bit of pace and skill about him. Got to the byline a few times but his final ball was a bit hit and miss.

As someone who has watched this lad a good few times, everyone is talking out of their fucking arse when they say he is ready to step up.

He cant even make the starting XI for the U21's even when we have all our decent players out on loan.
Sick of people saying he should "Take the step" up because 1) He looks like Bale 2) He is a winger.

Rant over. o_O
Let the kid progress in his own time rather than making comparisons with one of the best players to have graced us. Thus heaping on the pressure.

I reckon a lot of this chat is a bit tongue in cheek. At least I hope it is.

Back
Top Bottom