Kevin Wimmer

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

how about we sign a reliable cb who we can realistically get. someone like toby. nah, save a few mill & go for another unproven player.
Nothing stopping us from signing Alderweireld. Wimmer is a replacement for Kaboul. We could quite easily get rid of Chiriches and get in Alderweireld.

i hope so. just worry that they will think wimmer will be enough. anyone said "we are on to a wimmer" yet?

Not totally sure where this guy fits in as I've heard him referred to as a left footed version of Dier.

With Rose and Davis fighting it out at LB and Verts seemingly the new captain playing LCB I can't see this lad getting too much game time.

Good squad addition but might his progress be stifled a bit if the above musings are true?

Not totally sure where this guy fits in as I've heard him referred to as a left footed version of Dier.

With Rose and Davis fighting it out at LB and Verts seemingly the new captain playing LCB I can't see this lad getting too much game time.

Good squad addition but might his progress be stifled a bit if the above musings are true?
Sounds like competition for Jan to be fair. Jan and Fazio first choice with Wimmer and Dier back ups. Pushing for first team though.

That makes me think Kaboul has gone and maybe Vlad too.

Well assuming Herr Wimmer is on his way, wilkommen zu tottenham :thumbup:

I'm pleased we have got another CB in as we needed one more. Kaboul is history and I don't think Vlad is cut out to be a regular Prem CB. Although I could easily imagine him doing well in other of the top leagues.

Sounds like competition for Jan to be fair. Jan and Fazio first choice with Wimmer and Dier back ups. Pushing for first team though.

That makes me think Kaboul has gone and maybe Vlad too.
Yeah that's true. If Wimmer is a good / better than Dier I'll be quite happen that those two as back ups / pushing Fazio and Verts.

Think Kaboul is long gone.

I think he's future Verts replacement when he leaves for free in summer 2016.

Just saying . . . .

Jan said this in the autumn:

“I would prefer not to say why. I still have four years left. I am happy at the club and I think they are happy with me. That’s where it ends.

“I am very happy, we have a good manager, we have a good team and a lot of good players."

Back
Top Bottom