Kevin Wimmer

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very good fee for a backup defender.

Wimmer 18m
Bentaleb 17m
Walker 54m
Fazio. 3m
CCV loan probably 1m
Onomoah on loan, probably the same (pure guess work on that apologies if way off as with CCV)

What's that 94m in?

Outlay Sanchez 42, Foyth, 10

42m in our coffers still. Shave 23m for Aurier leaving us with 19m, get Barkley for that and we break even (Levy talk)

I'd love to be a football chairman :)

Wimmer 18m
Bentaleb 17m
Walker 54m
Fazio. 3m
CCV loan probably 1m
Onomoah on loan, probably the same (pure guess work on that apologies if way off as with CCV)

What's that 94m in?

42m in our coffers still. Shave 23m for Aurier leaving us with 19m, get Barkley for that and we break even (Levy talk)

Assume we would be looking to get some cash for Sissoko and maybe Nkouduo as well if he is sold.

Assume we would be looking to get some cash for Sissoko and maybe Nkouduo as well if he is sold.

I also forgot to add Njie to my list.

For me the ones still at Spurs that are at the back of the queue talent wise are

Wimmer
NKoudou
Janssen
Sissoko
Tripper
Davies

We obviously won't ove all of these on but hand on heart, and I love my Spurs I don't see these at genuine top 4 players and without genuine top 4 players. It's harsh on Trips and Ben but they are efficient and nothing more than that IMO. To play for Spurs you should have a little bit of magic like Dele, Eriksen, Jan and Moussa do. We've evolved as a club and so should our transfer policies. No passengers please

Wimmer 18m
Bentaleb 17m
Walker 54m
Fazio. 3m
CCV loan probably 1m

What's that 94m in?

You forgot the 2.5 mil for Siggy too. And Mcgee left. I'm sure there's other little bits of business we've done too for small amounts of money.

Stoke fan here in peace.

Just wondered what you guys and gals think of our new recruit. I know he hasn't had much game time at your place but thought I'd check in to get your views on what to expect for our 18 million outlay.

All the best.

Reliable defender. Stepped in seamlessly for Vertonghen 2 seasons ago for a good amount of games.

Needs game time to be at his best and he'll be better than what you have and he could walk into most teams outside of the top 6.

Understandably wants to play reguarly. Not a lump, can play ball.

Back
Top Bottom