Kids strip 2021 /22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Aberdeen fan here. My son (7) wants a spurs strip for his birthday but I only see this seasons listed on the website. Generally when do the new strips go on general sale ? I am asking as his birthday is in June . Thanks in advance ๐Ÿ‘

Aberdeen fan here. My son (7) wants a spurs strip for his birthday but I only see this seasons listed on the website. Generally when do the new strips go on general sale ? I am asking as his birthday is in June . Thanks in advance ๐Ÿ‘
We're usually pretty late in producing our kits, maybe not until August. All I can suggest is that you just keep an eye on the website, it might change this season. Happy birthday to your son.

"The launch of our new Nike 2021/22 home kit will now take place later this month and, as such, we shall continue to wear this seasonโ€™s home kit for the remainder of the season"

There you go, you might get it in time for his birthday ๐Ÿคž

If you pre order you get the kit with a 40% discount if you take Dier too.

We're usually pretty late in producing our kits, maybe not until August. All I can suggest is that you just keep an eye on the website, it might change this season. Happy birthday to your s
"The launch of our new Nike 2021/22 home kit will now take place later this month and, as such, we shall continue to wear this seasonโ€™s home kit for the remainder of the season"

There you go, you might get it in time for his birthday ๐Ÿคž
Thanks,. Much appreciated ๐Ÿ‘

You are seriously considering letting your innocent young boy support Spurs?

Save this for him for a later date. He'll need it.

My kid is too clever for me. I've tried to make him a lillywhite. Dressed him in his first Spurs kit when he was a few days old. But his friends have turned him against me. He's gone to the dark side, supporting the red devils. Not 7 quite yet, I hope there is still time to turn him around and make him as miserable as me.

My kid is too clever for me. I've tried to make him a lillywhite. Dressed him in his first Spurs kit when he was a few days old. But his friends have turned him against me. He's gone to the dark side, supporting the red devils. Not 7 quite yet, I hope there is still time to turn him around and make him as miserable as me.
If my great nephew turns, I'll disown him!

Aberdeen fan here. My son (7) wants a spurs strip for his birthday but I only see this seasons listed on the website. Generally when do the new strips go on general sale ? I am asking as his birthday is in June . Thanks in advance

I think it was more to do with kids โ€œ Strippingโ€
I know..... Had many confused looks down south when I spoke about strips! The poor guy is a Don, I assume a Scotland fan and his son is looking possible to become one of us. I want to spare him any more misery in his life ;-)

Back
Top Bottom