Kieran Trippier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For entertainment value only, I love how certain players get selected every year as the pinnacle transfer for us as a team, and then our acquisition of them either signals abject failure or the pinnacle of success as an organization.

It's the summer of 2009, we've signed two right backs from championship side Sheffield Utd for a rumoured combined £10m.

ENIC out, lack of ambition, etc etc

It's the summer of 2009, we've signed two right backs from championship side Sheffield Utd for a rumoured combined £10m.

ENIC out, lack of ambition, etc etc
In 2007 we signed a left back from the Championship who went on to be the most expensive footballer in world football. That ambition.

Why haven't I seen this done before?

qo4BPs1.png

Is it because I'm a humourless twat? :pochwtf:

He was great last night, looked a real threat going forward and far better than Walker in the game, plus seems very level headed in the interview after, as it stands Kieran to start at old Trafford for me

Should start against Man Utd. They're a shambles at the back. His crossing is impressive and could cause real problems

Should start against Man Utd. They're a shambles at the back. His crossing is impressive and could cause real problems

....if one of the midfield two actually try to get in the box on the end of them. Hopefully Mason as hes got that experience of playing further up the pitch. Van Der Vaart in his pomp would have enjoyed that kind of service arriving late

....if one of the midfield two actually try to get in the box on the end of them. Hopefully Mason as hes got that experience of playing further up the pitch. Van Der Vaart in his pomp would have enjoyed that kind of service arriving late

Or erm our Striker could always just try get on the end of it. Beats Walker falling over the ball or kicking the ball out the stadium.

Or erm our Striker could always just try get on the end of it. Beats Walker falling over the ball or kicking the ball out the stadium.

One man vs two centrehalves and the "modern" holding player? Doesnt work. Need a runner from midfield at all times, simple.

Back
Top Bottom