Kieran Trippier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does anyone else see a bit of Walker in him regards to his looks? He's like a lighter version.
Trippier reminds me of Blake Griffin, like half white half black but looks more white.
RfQoN8z.png

Whilst the 'Biscuit Man' is uncanny... I think we all know he's a magnolia Hossam Ghaly with a bit of the Luke Young's thrown in there!
Hossam-Ghaly.jpg
Luke_Young.jpg

I think this will be very demoralising for Yedlin and Casey Keller's comments will be reverberating in his nut.
Just settled in at Spurs and now the prospect of being loaned out to a championship side.

Very happy with this one, with all walker's injury problems there's probably a chance his pace will be affected and without that he doesn't really have much to offer. Best case scenario we have two good right backs competing for a starting spot, if not then we've acquired a very capable replacement, very positive!
I agree. Maybe Walker is more fucked than we know. Whatever, I think he is going to get more niggling injuries and a long time before he can get up and down with speed as he used to, if ever. Out for such a long time it's very hard. Try too much, injuries.
It's going to be a hard decision for MP to make whether to give Yedlin a squad No along with Walker and Trippier. We did not fill our quota of 25 last season, we had 23. However Wimmer, Trippier Kane (& Carroll, Pritchard, Yedlin if they feature) will all have to have one this year .
I look forward to some outs!

At least now we can finally attack from the right side...relied in Dier for that last season, hopefully we can balance it out from both sides :dier:

Another painfully unambitious ENIC signing

And if anyone still needed proof Yedlin was mostly a marketing move - well, what more do you need?

Back
Top Bottom