Kieran Trippier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When we have control over the game he can be a great asset, when we don't, he can be a liability, which is why I'm hoping Aurier is fit for the dippers.

You are getting a bit weird now.

I don't rate him, I think he's pony, nothing has changed my opinion on this. But when he has played well I am able to acknowledge him for it and have always done so on those rare occasions, the posts are there, just as I did tonight. There is nothing for me to deny.
I was pissed as arseholes last night & for that I apologise. I still maintain that it’s a bit rich to call out Trippier as you do, whilst berating people who call out Sissoko.
You say Trippier is “pony” & “utter turd”.
He still created so much last night & owned Sanchez. I’ve never seen Sissoko perform at half that level.
Again, I apologise for drinking & posting, & for any abusive language

It was a great night that ended badly by coming on here rather than staying in the pub.

:dierpochhug:

Again, I apologise for drinking & posting,

It's OK mate, we all know that feeling.

uHIrvI0.jpg

When we have control over the game he can be a great asset, when we don't, he can be a liability, which is why I'm hoping Aurier is fit for the dippers.

Yeah, he's only really effective when we are winning - which is a bit of an issue as perhaps our biggest weakness to breaking down defensive teams.

Figured he'd have a much rougher time last night but he handled himself well. Could not be as involved offensively as I would have liked but he stayed in our half and helped cover Davinson a few times so made up for it

Think he's like Davies...plays better and more confidently when he gets a run in the team...
Look at Ben last season when rose was out...he was immense.

Agree with the point about him probably being the best back up right back in the league.

I wonder however, whether he'll need to be shipped out to make way for KWP who I feel has a significantly higher ceiling.

One thing I notice about KT is his body position when receiving the ball from Sanchez: nearly always facing inwards.
The problem with this is as he's very one footed and not quick on the turn, any opposition pressure and he's forced to pass it back (or at best inside to Dier).
I wonder whether he might be better served by adjusting his hips to face forwards more so he's got a chance of advancing more?

Back
Top Bottom