Kieran Trippier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can't post links but in the sky spors transfer centre they allude to Trippier possibly signing a new contract after KWP put up a message about his England performances with clapping hands and pencil signing emojis

I can't post links but in the sky spors transfer centre they allude to Trippier possibly signing a new contract after KWP put up a message about his England performances with clapping hands and pencil signing emojis

Didn't KT already re-sign over the last month or 3?

Still let's far too many crosses in and probably should be doing better on the line for the goal.

But fuck criticism.

His penalty was fucking incredible. What a player.

I see where you're coming from and I'm not suggesting my opinion is concrete at all. I should also say beforehand that I agree, regardless of my views below, that there can always be improvemt and hopefully it will become the next big step he makes ( people on here are great at finding stats. I wander how many take ons he's had in this World Cup, something that boads well for us goinginto the next year )

However, walker being the third cb does open discussion as to whether we identified an area of the pitch where we feel 3 cbs and wingbacks, of which the further forward is covered by someone with pace, is high risk low reward given his ability to make key passes and assists

Totti Totti

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom