Kieran Trippier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With Tripps arguably England's player of the tournament, (though Im sure Liverpool fans will hijack any online poll and 'award' it to Henderson) and Kane on track for the Golden Boot...
AND bearing in mind we had an entire 1st team out there (12 in fact)... that's not a bad return on a Spurs investment this WC!

we're a team full of losers, if France don't lift the trophy it proves it... sell the lot.

Dh0551hXcAEbZgd.jpg

It was only a groin strain
Let's hope it's a minor one. He's needed in 29 days time against that canny mob from the Northeast. He needs to put his feet up for a couple of weeks as well.
I wonder if they'll release him early to return to Hotspur Way as it looks like he won't play at the weekend.
England player of the tournament by a country mile.

Let's hope it's a minor one. He's needed in 29 days time against that canny mob from the Northeast. He needs to put his feet up for a couple of weeks as well.
I wonder if they'll release him early to return to Hotspur Way as it looks like he won't play at the weekend.
England player of the tournament by a country mile.

No I was joking.....sounded like he'd never play another world cup

I just had a crazy idea. And I'm sure you all will set me straight, but fuck it, I will try it on you anyway. Trippier has a really good eye and grasp of the game, he's got great feet and more often than not the ball ends up where he wants it to go. I wonder if he with Poch's help could be turned in to a really good Pirlo-esque DM?

I just had a crazy idea. And I'm sure you all will set me straight, but fuck it, I will try it on you anyway. Trippier has a really good eye and grasp of the game, he's got great feet and more often than not the ball ends up where he wants it to go. I wonder if he with Poch's help could be turned in to a really good Pirlo-esque DM?
Good shout but too small IMO.

Edit: As in with Spurs we like the DM to drop into a "back 3" when the fullbacks push up.

Back
Top Bottom