Kieran Trippier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good move for him, out of all our right backs I'd prefer we keep him.

When we got him it was a joke right? That meme of like United sign Pogba Scum sign Sanchez and we sign Tripper?

What a signing he has been, helped take us to the next level, has had some lovely assists and moments.

Will always remember him fondly, goodly Trips you done well for us

What a day when you sell the misfit in the squad.

I genuinely wish the lad well, with Morratta to aim his 30 crosses per match at he may well do OK in Madrid. He was simply a total misfit for us, defensively shocking but more importantly, couldn't playout from the back and in attack just lobbed in cross after fucking cross.

Now let's show some faith for KWP, Tottenham though and through, another oneofourown. He's far more suited to us, can play with the ball at his feet. Lots of development need from him but that will only truly come from a run of games.

Good luck to him, he’s shown more than enough quality to play for a team like Atletico. Created the most chances of any RB in the league last season, I’ll miss him, hopefully we can get rid of Serge too and completely refresh the RB position which has become stale.

I suppose some of the posters on here must think Simeone is one the dumbest managers in world football if he’s signing a “Championship” player for his CL team. In terms of competing for trophies Trips is actually taking a step up.

In terms of competing for trophies Trips is actually taking a step up.
I don't think much changes for him in that regard, winning the title is still pretty unlikely, we can win a domestic cup as well (actually 2 cup competitions) and nobody can convince me that they've got necessarily more chance of winning the CL than we do.

Great news if it means we finally sign a solid right-back, haven't got one in ages. We are fucked if Poch somehow thinks we can do with Aurier, KWP and perhaps even Foyth at RB.

I wouldn't be devastated if we were going into the season with Aurier and KWP, if I thought Aurier could stay fit.

Don't understand why anyone would want Foyth doing his Corluka impression.

I wouldn't be devastated if we were going into the season with Aurier and KWP, if I thought Aurier could stay fit.

Don't understand why anyone would want Foyth doing his Corluka impression.

Just to caveat this, I'd be equally happy if we also sold Aurier and bought someone like Atal.

But beyond that, don't see too many world class, ready to roll right backs that are going to come in and be an automatic massive upgrade

Back
Top Bottom