Kim Min-Jae

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think he will be a hit with the fans and the team. He is actually strong, not that fake strong that Sanchez tries to show off as he bounce off players multiple times while trying to barge them lol

He is also extremely quick for a CB, Son like pace if not even faster.

Also apologizes if Tweets are prohibited from certain people, just wanted to show the video of his pace.

Oh no not another poor Korean bastard who will be compared to Harry someone. Fucking McGuire in his case Lol

I think he will be a hit with the fans and the team. He is actually strong, not that fake strong that Sanchez tries to show off as he bounce off players multiple times while trying to barge them lol

Also apologizes if Tweets are prohibited from certain people, just wanted to show the video of his pace.

Stronger than a fake strong Sanchez
Faster than a speeding Son
Look up in the sky
It’s a bird, it’s a plane

Last edited:
combination of varanes speed and van dijks defending. we could have a monster here. 15 mill don't seem too bad in this day and age. well worth a punt

Varane’s speed, VVD’s defending, Einstein’s brain, the voice of Freddy Mercury, the looks of Brad Pitt, the body of Cristiano Ronaldo, the strength of Hulk (not that fake strength from Davinson), the leadership of Winston Churchill, and, last but certainly not list, hung like a Stallion. What’s not to like? Worth a punt

A video on fast forward is always a good way to gauge someone's pace.

Varane’s speed, VVD’s defending, Einstein’s brain, the voice of Freddy Mercury, the looks of Brad Pitt, the body of Cristiano Ronaldo, the strength of Hulk (not that fake strength from Davinson), the leadership of Winston Churchill, and, last but certainly not list, hung like a Stallion. What’s not to like? Worth a punt
So, you´re into footballers? :ledleylick:

I'd be surprised be this. You can't go from the Chinese Farmers League to the PL. It's too big a jump. He'll surely be loaned straight out to a Championship team.

He’s very pacy, not like that fake pacy Son tries to show off but then he gets caught by defenders

Back
Top Bottom