Kim Min-Jae

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Never heard of Kim min-Jae.

A quick google search would be giving Danny rose heart attacks.

kim-min-jae.jpg

Watching his clips gives me a feeling that he could be a CB/RB option for the club, much like Davies seems to be under JM.

Big, strong looking, good with his feet..... has a bit of of an Ivanovic look to him and could offer that deep playing right sided option should we want to mix it up and push someone like Sessegnon up further like we do Serge on the right side given time.

Interesting looking player, don’t know anything about him but he had a reasonably decent reel to zone out to last night (I won’t even go into the whole potential DM territory :sandroscream:)

I'll never understand some people.... Bitch that we always leave it too late to show interest in players and hold up players like Sionchu (sp?) and clubs like Leicester as an example and when we act similar it's "nah, never heard of 'em, not interested".

I'll never understand some people.... Bitch that we always leave it too late to show interest in players and hold up players like Sionchu (sp?) and clubs like Leicester as an example and when we act similar it's "nah, never heard of 'em, not interested".
Very difficult to compare this to Soyuncu, who was a highly regarded player playing in the Bundesliga, to Min-Jae who is 23 and the highest level he’s played at is the CSL, a LITERAL farmers league... completely incomparable really.

Very difficult to compare this to Soyuncu, who was a highly regarded player playing in the Bundesliga, to Min-Jae who is 23 and the highest level he’s played at is the CSL, a LITERAL farmers league... completely incomparable really.

Just throwing a name up.... Perhaps I should I have mentioned Mahrez or Kante instead?

The general point stands. People (some, not all) bang on about Leicester, BVB, Monaco and the like, but aren't really prepared to embrace what that actually means i.e. FAITH in scouting and also to some degree being a selling club.

Just throwing a name up.... Perhaps I should I have mentioned Mahrez or Kante instead?

The general point stands. People (some, not all) bang on about Leicester, BVB, Monaco and the like, but aren't really prepared to embrace what that actually means i.e. FAITH in scouting and also to some degree being a selling club.
Yeah I do get your point and it is a fair one. My faith in our ability to perform that system has been severely shaken over the years though. My faith in our scouting even more so.

Yeah I do get your point and it is a fair one. My faith in our ability to perform that system has been severely shaken over the years though. My faith in our scouting even more so.

I've said plenty, I think our scouting is where we've let ourselves down; notably more so than our spending levels.

Hopefully this is more cutting out the middle man.

Freiburg signed him and took a gamble on a young centre half from a Turkish team no one had ever heard of.

Yes and what the “why should we be a selling club?” Brigade don’t seem to understand that you have to Give to get. Even the biggest clubs in the world sell high players to freshen things up Or create a pathway for Someone else coming through.

We simply held on to too many of the last generation far too long out of sheer fear.

great young players are coming through all the time, it’s the clubs job to scout them and bring them through under a modern progressive Coaching ethos.

Yes and what the “why should we be a selling club?” Brigade don’t seem to understand that you have to Give to get. Even the biggest clubs in the world sell high players to freshen things up Or create a pathway for Someone else coming through.

We simply held on to too many of the last generation far too long out of sheer fear.

great young players are coming through all the time, it’s the clubs job to scout them and bring them through under a modern progressive Coaching ethos.

Poch played a big part in that (can't tell me that Levy wouldn't have been happy to do so - that would completely opposed the popular narrative!)....

Rose, Toby & Ericksen in different ways left the door open for us to cash in and re-build but he clung to them (we even had ready made, in-form replacements in Dav & Ben, but still no.... Eriksen I feel strung us a long a little more so I can understand a little more).

Back
Top Bottom