Korean Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Where have I said that they're the second comming. All I've done is say how nice it is that we have now have some Korean supporters who come a long way to see son and the spurs. They are just as much Tottenham fans as yanks in bars, fans in Ireland whose dad's talked wistfully of Danny Blanchflower , Scandinavian yids who in the bleak winters would watch English football on their tellies and kids who in the 70s only lived a bus ride away. What ever way they come to spurs they are supporters of our marvellous club.
I don't think the Koreans have come a long way in that most if not all would be based in the uk because they are studying/working for a few years here .
I personally see them as different than say the Greek Cypriots who meet up in Larnaca seafront bar to live and breath every Spurs match with their family connections in North London., or the Norwegians that make an annual pilgrimage ,
They are welcome while they are around , they are very nice , they smile a lot , they take great selfies and they are very polite . Basically they are here to watch Son not to support Spurs long term as a form of national pride.

Last edited:
Where have I said that they're the second comming. All I've done is say how nice it is that we have now have some Korean supporters who come a long way to see son and the spurs. They are just as much Tottenham fans as yanks in bars, fans in Ireland whose dad's talked wistfully of Danny Blanchflower , Scandinavian yids who in the bleak winters would watch English football on their tellies and kids who in the 70s only lived a bus ride away. What ever way they come to spurs they are supporters of our marvellous club.
I read this to the tune of the hovis advert. Works brilliantly.

South Korea is now top of my list for holidays. Lovely people. Beautiful country. Amazing food. I’ve got most of that from living in SW London and the odd colleague. Not as obsessively anal and fucked up as Japan. No way as dirty and corrupt as China. Gotta be a winner.

South Korea is now top of my list for holidays. Lovely people. Beautiful country. Amazing food. I’ve got most of that from living in SW London and the odd colleague. Not as obsessively anal and fucked up as Japan. No way as dirty and corrupt as China. Gotta be a winner.
I endorse this message.

Black-Pink-3.png

I can see South Korean destination marketing machine on overdrive:

“Choose Life, Choose a Korea”

....Not the North one

I've been there. Hardly anyone shot at me. Which means it beats America, where most people shot at me.

I've been there. Hardly anyone shot at me. Which means it beats America, where most people shot at me.
My trips to the US as a teenager involved doing quite a lot of shooting. Nothing too evil. Just got taken to a ranch with a sports bag full of guns and was allowed to do various target practice. God I miss the nineties, except for the football results... especially against the <removed>s.

:allitongue:

My trips to the US as a teenager involved doing quite a lot of shooting. Nothing too evil. Just got taken to a ranch with a sports bag full of guns and was allowed to do various target practice. God I miss the nineties, except for the football results... especially against the <removed>s.

:allitongue:

See, that's fun. My experiences there were with our military, to liase with their military, who from what I could tell were maniacs who'd joined because they didn't meet the criteria to buy guns in civilian life.

Imagine that.

See, that's fun. My experiences there were with our military, to liase with their military, who from what I could tell were maniacs who'd joined because they didn't meet the criteria to buy guns in civilian life.

Imagine that.
Just to be clear, the ‘funny’ is one with some respect and sympathy...

If you are flying from England, just spend that extra 30 mins on the plane and go to Japan. It's so much better. Flying from England to have a holiday in Korea would be similar to a Korean flying here, arriving in Luton and spending their holiday in Luton and MK rather than jumping on the train to London

Back
Top Bottom