Kyle Walker-Peters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's had a very decent game on his "wrong" side. Part of a very good team performance - Solanke, Lookman, Ojo the sub (who does he play for?) all very good and the team as a whole working hard for each other

He's had a very decent game on his "wrong" side. Part of a very good team performance - Solanke, Lookman, Ojo the sub (who does he play for?) all very good and the team as a whole working hard for each other

Ojo is at Liverpool I believe.

Klopp would be silly not to give the youngsters a go, they have some really good young talent there.

Ojo is at Liverpool I believe.

Klopp would be silly not to give the youngsters a go, they have some really good young talent there.
Ojo was the player who turned it. Dowell was shit.
Ojo, solanke both Liverpool both bought. Ojo about 4 yr ago from MK dons.
Jonjoe Kenny looks like a really good attacking full back. Can defend too.
Everton.

Their keeper at fault for 2 goals but England played some good stuff leading up to a few chances which should have been converted.
Would have been great goals.
KWP was consistent never gave the ball away, just done the basics and passed well.
You can see why he's playing there as Kenny is good and you can play both.
I suppose it's testament to KWP's ability and versatility that he's still picked

sLQvNdH.jpg

So I'm assuming our attempts to replace Kyle Walker have Petered out?

Sorry

:walkercry:

Why is that smilie still in 'Current Spurs' :walker:

Back
Top Bottom