Kyle Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kyle Walker is trending on twitter because we voted him as our best right back in the premier league for his first full season. Lots of gooners pissing themselves because they think we voted him as our best right back EVER. They're saying why didn't they pick Steve Perryman etc. Bunch of stupid twats.

btw I do think its a bit weird he's been voted after 1 season but what can you do when Stephen Carr came 2nd :/

funny now they can't dig us out over Bale that Corluka and now this have both trended within hours of Bale signing the new deal. Dumb poll maybe but it's a POLL and the last time I checked polls were utterly useless.....I mean look at szczesny :baletroll:

Fucking hate twitter when something to do with spurs is trending. So much scum on twitter who has about 10k followers who think they're funny when they've probably never been to the emshites.

tbf i do reckon he probably is the best right back we've had in the pl.

re dean austin, i remember the season after klinsmann left he was absolute dog shit, even by his own shit standards. i remember one match someone very loud behind me shouting at the ref 'do us a fucking favour ref and send him off' after he gave away a free kick near us. very funny at the time.

Carr, before his serious injury issues, was an incredible player. Walker isn't yet in that class.

Back on ye olde messageboards of lore (Spurs Update) there used to be a weekly vote for the MOTMWISC (Man of the match who isn't Stephen Carr). People have short memories and tend to remember the half-paced, less attacking, nowhere near as tricky Carr who returned from his major injury layoff(s).

Back
Top Bottom