Kyle Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thanks for your insight into living in the UK, man who lives other side of planet

:adethumbup:
Thanks for your insight as an ex professional PL player with living experience throughout England. Walker queing in Tesco for his groceries - LMFAO

I think it's time you ran away from the forum again because you couldn't take being found out and admit you might just be wrong sometimes. You've become a parody - just log off you deluded fool. Every thread on every topic every day - spamming the same tired 'I know it all' drivel.

Stop with this discrediting shit, Walker is a very good player, probably the best RB in the league and as good as Trippier might be, he's not as good as Kyle. Just because he or any other player of ours is linked with a move, doesn't mean we have to act as if we can easily replace them. There aren't many attacking fullbacks like Walker who'd be willing to come here, or come on the cheap. The best situation is to keep hold of the whole team.

I actually think he is the best RB in the league, agree that best solution would be for whole team to stay as it is. I think that team, with maybe a couple of very good additions to the squad could win the league.
Point I was trying to make (maybe not very well), is the starting 11 is so good now, it's very hard to replace/improve any position. But I'd argue if you had to pick one, mine would be RB
But yeah I don't think anyone in England would be an improvement. Whether there is anyone available, better and willing elsewhere, I don't know and would always be a gamble

Thanks for your insight as an ex professional PL player with living experience throughout England. Walker queing in Tesco for his groceries - LMFAO

I think it's time you ran away from the forum again because you couldn't take being found out and admit you might just be wrong sometimes. You've become a parody - just log off you deluded fool. Every thread on every topic every day - spamming the same tired 'I know it all' drivel.

Because that 'Tesco' narrative isn't fabricated to suit your narrative.

I'll be sure to tell anyone that could suffer from homesickness to get a grip, because a Lego expert living in South Africa tells them it's not possible.

Every thread on every topic every day - spamming the same tired 'I know it all' drivel.

Irony about this is that it's actually people like you picking arguments because you think everyone is wrong and you know it all :harrylol:

Because that 'Tesco' narrative isn't fabricated to suit your narrative.

I'll be sure to tell anyone that could suffer from homesickness to get a grip, because a Lego expert living in South Africa tells them it's not possible.

Irony about this is that it's actually people like you picking arguments because you think everyone is wrong and you know it all :harrylol:
As I already said - you're a complete and utter parody - I'm not the only one telling you this btw. Just like in the Grenfell thread you've been found out and owned again but chose to resort to liying and petty insults instead of admitting you might for once be wrong. You've been seen through, Mr. I'm Always Right. Remember commenting to Stephen King's book recently without actually having read it - this is you in a nutshell - deluded beyond repair.

Just like in the Grenfell thread you've been found out and owned again but chose to resort to liying and petty insults instead of admitting you might for once be wrong. You've been seen through, Mr. I'm Always Right. Remember commenting to Stephen King's book recently without actually having read it - this is you in a nutshell - deluded beyond repair.

I have no idea what you're going on about, and I'm not convinced you do too. Stop spamming threads.

The ironing

1236796136m_SPLASH.jpg

I actually think he is the best RB in the league, agree that best solution would be for whole team to stay as it is. I think that team, with maybe a couple of very good additions to the squad could win the league.
Point I was trying to make (maybe not very well), is the starting 11 is so good now, it's very hard to replace/improve any position. But I'd argue if you had to pick one, mine would be RB
But yeah I don't think anyone in England would be an improvement. Whether there is anyone available, better and willing elsewhere, I don't know and would always be a gamble
Well made point......PLENTY of people have said if anyone HAD to go it would be Walker we'd miss the least. And I agree. Doesn't mean you want him sold tho so not sure why your post was met with such angst.

Hate to put a downer on this,but ArSol assured a bloke he at work that he wasn't leaving.And we all know what happened there.
Walker isn't ArSol though, i give you that.

It's a good point. If someone confronted you (especially before anything was certain), you'd surely just stick to the safe option? It'd be silly to say otherwise.

Dani Alves is better than Kyle Walker - so it would make sense for Guardiola to go for Alves, who he was worked with successfully before, who will ultimately be alot cheaper, is a lot more experienced and is a winner.

They'll sign Bertrand at left back to fill the English quota that Walker would have done and they'll move on from there. Walker stays at Spurs and will be as committed as he's ever been.

Alves is exactly the kind of defender Guardiola is looking to get rid of atm - ageing and past his prime. Makes no sense, imv
They are looking for at least two apparently, he was 'probably' Juve's best player this year, or at least in the top 3 players. Few FB's with as much experience and still brilliant player. So if rotated well I think he would be a super singing for a couple of years. Wouldn't mind him at Spurs tbh.

They are looking for at least two apparently, he was 'probably' Juve's best player this year, or at least in the top 3 players. Few FB's with as much experience and still brilliant player. So if rotated well I think he would be a super singing for a couple of years. Wouldn't mind him at Spurs tbh.
Serie A is very different in terms of its physicals demands - main reason why Evra and now Alves have managed to prolong their careers

Back
Top Bottom