La Liga

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I watched some of that match last night, for the life of me I hate Ronaldo but what a player he is, 51 goals in his last 36 games! More to the point, what a shot he has on him, Having watched Bale thump long shot after long shot into somewhere quite high and far away from the goal you realise just how far in advance of everyone bar one the greasy fuckbag is.

I wonder if he'd give up his plush gaff in Madrid for a mock Tudor 'mansion' in Chingford?

The hipster's choice
Hipsters support Barcelona.

vgC4121.jpg

Last edited:
That last 5-10 minutes were so tense! Great drama, well done Atleti! I really hope they smash Real in the final now, and wouldn't be surprised if they do (although I feel that Real will beat them).

That last 5-10 minutes were so tense! Great drama, well done Atleti! I really hope they smash Real in the final now, and wouldn't be surprised if they do (although I feel that Real will beat them).

Me too, but after losing Falcao and the 2 big guns getting Bale and Neymar who'd have thought they'd go on to win the league and make it to the CL final. Simone has done absolutely amazing and whatever bloke is in charge of scouting their strikers.

Back
Top Bottom