Last nights Game...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know this should really go on the game thread but bollocks Ive started it now so fuck it i'm gonna carry on. Few thoughts on last night.

1. Shamrock fans were fucking excellent, loads of them in the Bricklayers before and what a proper bunch of nice geezers they are, I'll look out for their results from now on. They were immense inside inside the ground too, they nearly took the park lane roof off when they scored.

2. I sat in the shelf for the first time in bout 20 years, fucking great loved it, block 23 row 21, bang on the half way line, made me wonder why I moved to the paxton end all those years ago, now Im gonna try and get shelf side more often.

3. How good does Tom Carroll look on the ball, Not sure he will ever be regular 1st team material, but for 5'3" and 19 years old I was really impressed in the way he handled himself, intelligent in possession and always wanting the ball when he didn't have it.

4. Why can't Gio play like all the time, best performance while not wearing the green of Mexico IMO. On the negative side how fucking shite was Pav, apart from his goal i've now lost patientce with not so super pav!

Now go and smash that red scum cunts from woolwich!

Sorry block 27, 23 i where I is useally at! still was a great seat though. Don't know if the budget will always stretch to £70 for a cat A game though. used to paying £53 now.

Snarf said:
4. Why can't Gio play like all the time, best performance while not wearing the green of Mexico IMO. On the negative side how fucking shite was Pav, apart from his goal i've now lost patientce with not so super pav!

With you on on both counts, glad Gio got the goal his performance deserved, and as for Pav, well good luck and goodbye, cant see a future at spurs. Shame as id have liked to see him do well, and theres definatley a player in there somewhere, but if he cant be arsed, neither can I

Carroll baffles me, he looks about 12 & he doesn't look like a footballer. Yet he played with confidence like someone who plays infront of 24 thousand everyweek. Will be great to see him go on loan and given a real chance.

The thing I like about Carroll from the times I've seen him is he doesn't let his head go down when he fucks up. He played a few stray passes at the game I saw at Stoke but it never stopped him wanting the ball again and looking to get involved. Good to see.

Back
Top Bottom