le banner vs united

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i posted a while back about a banner we were raising funds for, for the united game..

Just thought i'd update you all, the banner has been paid for and delivered! Winning!

So he shall be making an appearance at the spurs united game, and beyond.. The power of yids eh?

I hope to see the drum making an appearance at the united game too :)

coys!

nah, the fella who's got hold of it said it's too big to put out straight in his office, but we've had confirmation from the club that's it okay for us to have it up and everything. It's 25m long, so we're trying to find someone in the west or north stands to keep hold of it and then put it up

http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/players ... td-37.html
that's the original thread from the forum about it, should be good mind

it certainly is haha, it says 'one love - harry at tottenham hotspur'
it was just a thought to begin with really, but then there was a roll call and a load of yids paid tenners to fund it :chicco:

Isn't "Harry at Tottenham Hotspur" technically 2 loves?

I mean we love Tottenham Hotspur regardless if Harry's there or not. So with him there that's a seperate love.

Jus' sayin'

:akabusi:

424076_10150644257624749_705539748_8956695_1336064099_n.jpg

For those that didn't see it.

Back
Top Bottom