League Cup 2020/2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just when you thought things couldn’t get any worse, the cunts are going to make us watch this in person.

:pochsulk:

I read a couple of days ago that attending the final would entail taking a Covid test prior to the game and another one afterwards.On that basis I think I will watch it on the telly.
Good luck to all those who do apply through the ballot .

There might be other factors too. For instance our top Ticketing Point holders will be disproportionately older and vaccinated, but they'll also want to test the system of unvaccinated fans using negative tests/positive antibodies - so I wouldn't be surprised to see an 'unvaccinated quota' or for ST holders in professions which already have regular testing.

Well I am over 65 but only had 1 jab and therefore not fully vaccinated. That cannot be a criteria. As I am not a season ticket holder I have no chance of going but would turn it down anyway because the atmosphere would be crap and not prepared to be used as a guinea pig being tested and no doubt forced to wear masks. Not a pleasant day out.

Anyone thinking we beat city are deluded, their second team could beat us soundly

I'm not expecting us to win and in a one-off game anything can happen so I have a little hope, but the main thing for me is that the players get out there and give it a go.
I can live with losing if the players have at least run their arses off and thrown everything at them. If we get thrashed because they haven't tried I'll be very upset.

They could prioritise ST holders who missed out on going to the CL final.

There is no way those fans will ever get to see a final otherwise.

Just an idea. Probably won't be the case though.

This lady enjoyed our last final.

Maybe she will get given a ticket by Danny boy??

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.ladbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2F957c46385cf3ee6442839eb70f83bb2e.png

Back
Top Bottom