League Cup 2020/2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gutting for the O's, home game against Spurs is worth a season's income in normal times, let's hope for their sake the TV companies pick it up - Justin Edinburgh Day - that would be a fitting tribute.

Bow Lockes Bow Lockes

Must be buzzing as much as I am at the thought of playing Orient.

I'm gutted I'm still not working with them at the moment. Would have been my moment to activate my undercover status and sabotage the opposition.

Did someone order lasagne? 😂

Yes mate!

Proper shitter, me and my 2 boys would have been there, would have told them to keep it schtum, don’t want it kicking off in the family stand!

Theo the dragons a lunatic!

Yes mate!

Proper shitter, me and my 2 boys would have been there, would have told them to keep it schtum, don’t want it kicking off in the family stand!

Theo the dragons a lunatic!
He's a lunatic in real life. He used to come down to the training ground with junior supporters to meet the squad. He used to go round doing knee slides. Nutter

This season's tournament winners will enter a new European competition - the UEFA Europa Conference League (UECL).
UEFA's third-tier tournament starts next season, with the Carabao Cup winners to enter at the play-off stage. Matches will be played on Thursdays.
If the Carabao Cup winners qualify for Europe through their Premier League position instead, then the sixth-placed team in the Premier League - or seventh place if the FA Cup is also won by a top-six team - will go into the UECL play-offs.
There will still be at four English teams in the Champions League and two in the Europa League.
Clubs that lose in the play-off round of the Europa League will drop into the Europa Conference League group stage, while clubs who finish third in their Europa League group would also see their European adventure extended; they would drop to the UECL in the knockout stage.

Good job this starts next season as we would be in the new competition. Sounds like harder to get knocked out than before.

FOURTH round draw tonight.

Here are the ball numbers for all the teams entering the fourth round draw.

The ball numbers are as follows:

1. Lincoln or Liverpool

2. Bristol City or Aston Villa

3. Morecambe or Newcastle

4. Luton or Manchester United

5. Preston or Brighton

6. Fulham or Sheffield Wednesday

7. Manchester City or Bournemouth

8. Millwall or Burnley

9. Chelscum or Barnsley

10. Stoke or Gillingham

11. Leicester or The Scum