League Cup Quarterfinal: Tottenham vs West Ham | Wednesday 22 Dec | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Look at the state of this sausage.

Is he what you young uns call a "gammon"?

BPI3E1bX_400x400.jpg

I'm happy we won, definitely a game of two halves, got a little bit annoyed with the amount of sitting back we did in the second half, but good result all in all.
Skippy my MOTM, what a gem we've got on our books.
I lost my bobble hat, which was disappointing, and the draw wasn't that favourable. But at least we're through and the BF is still picking me up from the station. I won't gloat too much, at least not until he drops me off ;)

What was racist about any of the Sol abuse?

It’s a load of bullshit made up by Westham fans to justify a large majority of their supporters being anti Semitic chavs. Every time we get an incident of this nature, all they ever fire back at us is “ but, it’s ok for you lot to be racist with Sol Campbell “ , which like clockwork, they spout back every single time their rotten supporters get caught out. I’m sure Sol Campbell received vile racist abuse by a very small minority, but Sol Campbell getting abused was literally nothing to do with his colour. He was hated for joining our fiercest rivals. Westham fans are bunch of chavvy anti Semitic pieces of shit

Just took my dog out for a walk. Tried to jump an 18 inch-wide stream, what I thought was solid ground on the other side turned out to be a clump of grass growing on oozing mud. Only just managed to rescue my shoe which got left behind and was fast sinking in the mire.

Should we smash the Canning Town Eel Fondlers tonight, I fear that this will have to become a pre-match routine.

wZuFJ6f.jpg

They’ve taken their double defeat really well 😂😂

I don’t think I’ve ever seen so much salt.

Apparently we cheated covid rules, we paid the ref, we parked the bus, we time wasted after 5 mins, we dived and conned the ref.
20 Spurs fans attacked one scarfer, our fans punched women and kids.. 😆😆😆😆

They are in pieces.

Merry Christmas..

I just had another look on sKUMB. It really is glorious. Once they get all their players back we will be in their shadow again. Apparently.

Back
Top Bottom