League Cup Quarterfinal: Tottenham vs West Ham | Wednesday 22 Dec | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Winning 2-1 against a very decent West Ham team in a quarter final but we go a little defensive to hold on and the melts are all crying, in between 500 posts about Kane not being Usain Bolt.

So fucking boring.
I thought we did well to prevent Wet Spam from slinging loads of crosses in from the wings, which has been an important part of their game for a few years now. In my opinion, Conte's tactics were spot on.

It’s not even mid table mediocrity. The dildo peddlers are usually fighting relegation or fucking off back to the Championship.

For the life of me I genuinely cannot fathom how these cunts think they’re a big team.
It's not even Christmas, and the Spam fans are giving it the big one. Once Antonio does a hammy, and their predictable tactics are counteracted, they'll be mid-table, as per usual.
So funny that they expect to beat us now.

For me, the P word is reserved for the ones who chose to be nasty fuckers. It's not about class or race, they're just vicious. The rest are just travellers or gypsies or, as I like to teach my daughter "people"

For the next time you see a West ham fan mention our trophy drought.

FHTYAcqXMAUEvRM
Saved!

True but definitely homophobic abuse was.
I think the majority of Spurs fans did that. He'll always be a vile piece of shit.

I still think the HIV line was about him being gay. It hasn't aged well at all, but the point was to hurt the Judas fuck.
Same here.... At the time the song was sung (early 2000's) the speculation about his sexuality was rife...
He seemed to be the eternal batcholer (bit like Cliff Richard, but without the hit records!)
Though when you look back on it, he was probably just such a self obsessed insufferable bore, no WONDER he couldn't hold down a relationship!

The HIV line was SO clearly aimed at that speculation, I dunno why people still defend it.

It was, and still is in truth a vile song, but the pain and hurt he caused thousands of Spurs fans at the time, by doing what he did, and the timing of it, is still unforgivable.... I can see why fans sought to think up as vile an image as they could to express their disgust.

As the now famous banner line goes; "We HATE you because we LOVED you!"
Never a truer word spoken on a painted bedsheet!

Same here.... At the time the song was sung (early 2000's) the speculation about his sexuality was rife...
He seemed to be the eternal batcholer (bit like Cliff Richard, but without the hit records!)
Though when you look back on it, he was probably just such a self obsessed insufferable bore, no WONDER he couldn't hold down a relationship!

The HIV line was SO clearly aimed at that speculation, I dunno why people still defend it.

It was, and still is in truth a vile song, but the pain and hurt he caused thousands of Spurs fans at the time, by doing what he did, and the timing of it, is still unforgivable.... I can see why fans sought to think up as vile an image as they could to express their disgust.

As the now famous banner line goes; "We HATE you because we LOVED you!"
Never a truer word spoken on a painted bedsheet!
Even now it still makes my blood boil.

That is correct. They are Romanies, the term gypsy came about when they migrated to Europe, where they were thought to be Egyptian because of their dark skin.

A day is never wasted when you learn something new hey?

That’s what TFC is for

For me, the P word is reserved for the ones who chose to be nasty fuckers. It's not about class or race, they're just vicious. The rest are just travellers or gypsies or, as I like to teach my daughter "people"
Since when did the 'P' word mean 'Pikey'... I think the 'P' word has a much worse meaning than that! (ask you Asian friends!!!)

It's like saying the 'N' word stands for Numpty!

Back
Top Bottom