League Cup Quarterfinal: Tottenham vs West Ham | Wednesday 22 Dec | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Doesn't really matter who we got in the semi's, take having the 2nd leg at home though.

2nd half tonight was a bit ugly, felt like we tried to get through without running too hard and staying in our shape more, whether that was the case I don't know. We deserved to win the game I think but playing with fire sitting on a 1 goal lead, not something I want to see us do to be honest, but maybe we aren't yet fit enough to press hard for the full 90 yet.

Having said that, when we changed to 352 we were in control, until the last 10 or 15 minutes when we invited too much pressure I think.

So many positives under Conte now. Despite all the players enjoying an uptick in form, I don't think we should get too carried away. We need to bring players in and improve this team all over the pitch. And we know that we have a manager now who will create a top side if he is given more quality to work with. No reason not to back him to the fullest extent.

TFC should do a yearly cyber thug awards.
Well at least the nominations will be easy peasy!

life thug GIF

Here's our January fixtures........:rolleyes:

Sat01/01/2022WATFORDA
Wed05/01/2022CHELSEA EFL CUPA
Sun09/01/2022MORECAMBE FA CUPH
Wed12/01/2022CHELSEA EFL CUPH
Sun16/01/2022WoolwichH
Sun23/01/2022CHELSEAA
Thu27/01/2022RENNES ECLH
Rennes?

Back
Top Bottom