League Cup Quarterfinal: Tottenham vs West Ham | Wednesday 22 Dec | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is he what you young uns call a "gammon"?

BPI3E1bX_400x400.jpg

No mate

He’s smiling

To be a proper gammon you have to spit feathers like Klopp

Who do we want to start at RWB v Palace on Sunday?
Royal was roasted when we lost 3-0 in the away fixture.
Does Berg deserve a starting slot instead of Lucas?

They’re spewing over on KUMB. Also seem to be of the opinion we have a fully rested squad and fielded the strongest possible team…

Just a fucking glorious rabble.

Look at the state of this sausage.

The brass neck on these....

We've finished above this mob for something like 20 straight seasons and played in Champions league's for 4-5 seasons including a final and this mob finish above us one season and think they are our equals??

Any West Ham fans who can actually read and are lurking, consider this, You are having your best season ever, first time I think I've even seen you in a European competition. We had a manager who will go down as the second coming of Christian Gross for half this season and are STILL now poised to go into the top 4 above your shower of shit if we win our games in hand with a nice Brucey of a semi final to look forwards.

You are shit and always will be. Never ever forget that.

Expect to beat us? Fuck off

The brass neck on these....

We've finished above this mob for something like 20 straight seasons and played in Champions league's for 4-5 seasons including a final and this mob finish above us one season and think they are our equals??

Any West Ham fans who can actually read and are lurking, consider this, You are having your best season ever, first time I think I've even seen you in a European competition. We had a manager who will go down as the second coming of Christian Gross for half this season and are STILL now poised to go into the top 4 above your shower of shit if we win our games in hand with a nice Brucey of a semi final to look forwards.

You are shit and always will be. Never ever forget that.

Expect to beat us? Fuck off
Bunch of delusional clowns

Back
Top Bottom