League Cup Quarterfinal: Tottenham vs West Ham | Wednesday 22 Dec | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We can beat those cunts Chelsea over 2 legs can’t we ? Someone give me some hope. I’m incredibly optimistic now under Conte, but these bunch of chav wankers always have our number. Can Conte do what most managers can’t seem to do against Chelsea ? I hate them

We can beat those cunts Chelsea over 2 legs can’t we ? Someone give me some hope. I’m incredibly optimistic now under Conte, but these bunch of chav wankers always have our number. Can Conte do what most managers can’t seem to do against Chelsea ? I hate them
They can’t finish for shit right now … what’s happened to lukaku? How longs he out til

Put it this way, if we weren't managed by Antonio, I'd give us two chances - a slim one and a fat one!

Again that isn't an excuse.

I think the defense was better in the last 20 though, I agree with you there.
It isn't an excuse it's a fact. Defence was fine whole game. Chances will happen as I keep saying. Issue is and always seem to be the link between defence and attack.

it was a tough match, with high intensity.
with conte mentality the squad is able to win, even suffering a bit
have to improve the last passing tho, can't waste so many potential chances to score
Totally agree - so many counter attacks fucked up by poor control or passing. Been happening for ages; surely it can be practised and coached.

I think Mr Conte might be up for this one.

What was racist about any of the Sol abuse?
I can’t recall any racist abuse towards him. But have to say that referring to Spam as pikeys is the same ball park as antisemitism and shouldn’t be used IMO. There’s plenty of abusive monikers that fit the bill without resorting to tired stereotypes with racist overtones. And I’m not fucking woke - I’ve always known it.

I can’t recall any racist abuse towards him. But have to say that referring to Spam as pikeys is the same ball park as antisemitism and shouldn’t be used IMO. There’s plenty of abusive monikers that fit the bill without resorting to tired stereotypes with racist overtones. And I’m not fucking woke - I’ve always known it.

Genuine question. What race are they?

It's on border. I'm not one for singing it. At the same time, I think if a a certain part of the population want to be nasty theiving violant bastards, the P word is fair to apply to them.

I've even seen some of them calling us out for an empty trophy cabinet, West Ham ffs the club that hasn't won a trophy since 1980. i'm convinced they aren't aware of that fact, either that or they are more stupid than we thought.
5yvui5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom