Ledley King - Testimonial

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Baardsen
Pamarot Gardner King Gilberto
Bentley Clemence Blondel Giovani
Rasiak Mido

The Ledley "diamond in a bucket of shit" testimonial.

My favourite Spurs testimonial moment

maradona.jpg

#spursy

I would say Ashley Cole will play.

100 caps and all that.

Also he was playing football with Ledley when they were 9 along with JJ Samuels I think. All the time. Cant see Ledley forgetting that.

He's a big man and he will do what he wants ultimately.

Ashley Cole in a testimonial for a Spurs captain? Ich don't think zo.

Would only be acceptable if we played woolwich

But what if Ledley mentioned its important to him? I suspect we would be ok with that.

100 caps as well.

I suspect it will happen and I for one wont show any malice to the gooner/chav cunt.

But what if Ledley mentioned its important to him? I suspect we would be ok with that.

100 caps as well.

I suspect it will happen and I for one wont show any malice to the gooner/chav cunt.

What does having 100 caps have to do with anything. That's just 100 more reasons to hate the little prick.

"The only defender here who doesn’t hold shirts and still gets the ball off my feet easily is Ledley King”

...Just Saying
:adegrin:

Anyone reckon fat Gerrard might turn out for this one?... I miss our King
:klinsmann:

What does having 100 caps have to do with anything. That's just 100 more reasons to hate the little prick.

I don't hate him when he plays for England. The only reason I say it was because of all the media coverage when he got the 100th and how he said his biggest joy in football was playing for England with Ledley. Which I think is pretty classy considering how much he has won.

Back
Top Bottom