Ledley King - Testimonial

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I remember under Hoddle we played DC United at the Lane in a game raising funds for the Tottenham Tribute Trust.

I regret not going to this massively. Even though the game itself was poor. Klinsmann, Ginola and Gascoigne on the pitch together playing for Spurs #drool . Had a copy of the full game on VHS

I also massively regret not going to Mabbutts test. Was only young and didn't want to go when my dad asked for some reason .:(

Wont sell out? You sure?
I wouldn't have thought so, having seen some of the attendances for our past testimonials. If it does sell out, then I don't think it will be a case of it doing so on the first day of sale - tickets would still be available close to the game day (IMO).

Most preseason fixtures sell out at the lane so would think this would easily to see Kings last outing.
Would be fitting if its Madrid or another big European club.

This is up there with Spurs vs Chavs on fireworks day and Inter Milan at the lane IMO

Massive, massive game

And I hope we sing our hearts out for The King

I'll wager it'll be some Premier League XI with John Terry and Sol Campbell at CB... Just so we can sing our songs!!

Back
Top Bottom