Ledley Out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should Ledley go?

• No, he must stay as long as he likes in whatever capacity

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Redeploy him as assistant physio

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Ledley must go

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Give him a squad number

Votes: 16 45.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shock horror, that the bloke with a username promoting violence against women has the chance to change it and still hasn't.
Lol hit a nerve. Don't worry when you're busy not getting jokes we just love everything else you contribute here, like sharing generic footy articles/tweets, betting nonsense no one gives a shit about and posts with no substance containing emojis only old people use
:thumbup:

Being a stupid boomer at least gives you something of a personality you boring old vessel of a human.

Lol hit a nerve. Don't worry when you're busy not getting jokes we just love everything else you contribute here, like sharing generic footy articles/tweets, betting nonsense no one gives a shit about and posts with no substance containing emojis only old people use

Being a stupid boomer at least gives you something of a personality you boring old vessel of a human.
Thanks Joe, means a lot you take so much interest in my posts. o_O

Joe Clash (Spurs) didn’t like betting threads either

Phraseology similar to his too !!
Hmmmm
🧐

I don't really think there is a tactical issue with the way we set up. You can't blame everything on the coaches. I think we are generally playing very good football this season.

Individual players have to take more responsibility when it comes to defending. Would Sissoko just stand there and let someone score in a training session? So why the fuck is he doing it in a real match?

Ledley should go, it isn't working.

I don't even know why he was chosen. As a defender, he was a complete liability.

Kevin Scott... Now, there was a defender.

Let's bring him back.

Back
Top Bottom