Leeds United vs Tottenham Hotspur | Saturday 8 May | 12.30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Willing to put my 100% record on the line as thread starter.

This time against a team not bottom of their respective league.

Bloody hate Leeds as a fan base. Have nasty personal memories of going to Elland Road and listening to hissing and racism.

Would like to beat them nicely in this one.

Need to keep this momentum going in the league. Leeds have been pretty bad against the big teams outside of Man City.

Loris
Aurier Toby Dier Reguilon
Hojbjerg Ndombele
Bale Dele Son
Kane

No idea why Ndombele isn't playing but he deserves to be playing over Lo Celso and Winks.

Keep the same line up that just won 4-0 .... don't fix what isn't broken. Leeds were terrible against Woolwich and have nothing to play for, they also have a few crocked players.

Front foot, if we score 3 or more it's job done.

Biggest game of the season. Win here and we're 2 points behind Chelsea, who will travel to the Etihad later on in the day.

This will be a tough game, both United and Chelsea were held to 0-0 draws in the past few weeks.

Moura in for Dele would be the only change I would make.

Going to be a tough one , but if the same team is picked that played against Sheffield utd then we should win it . Why on earth did he not pick that starting eleven against Man City in the league cup final , could have been a different story , attack ,attack, attack coys.

Willing to put my 100% record on the line as thread starter.

This time against a team not bottom of their respective league.

Bloody hate Leeds as a fan base. Have nasty personal memories of going to Elland Road and listening to hissing and racism.

Would like to beat them nicely in this one.
I remember a game in the 70s that we won 2-1
The fuckers ambushed us on a bridge near the station but we held our ground and nobody took a backwards step
Plod not happy and really waded in!
Great fun 🤩

Back
Top Bottom