Leeds United vs Tottenham Hotspur | Saturday 8 May | 12.30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have so many deluded idiots for fans

So many predicting a comfortable win

Have you seen us play in the last 2 years?

We beat a relegated side and a Southampton team in freefall and suddenly we are gonna win another 4 on the bounce and make the CL

We are useless against any team just a bit above relegation fodder

Willing to put my 100% record on the line as thread starter.

This time against a team not bottom of their respective league.

Bloody hate Leeds as a fan base. Have nasty personal memories of going to Elland Road and listening to hissing and racism.

Would like to beat them nicely in this one.

Will be an open game.

As said elsewhere, don't care how 'well' Aurier played yesterday: he shouldn't play for us ever again, and as we're playing a team outside the relegation zone, he'll no doubt make a costly mistake. Championship is his level. Fuck him off.

Give the youngsters some time, and go with Bales, Son, Kane and Lucas upfront.

This game will be simply a case of who scores more.

I expect a 3-2 or 4-3 or something.
God I hate you.

You are the worst poster to have ever existed on any forum ever.

You are also the biggest waste of life that ever popped out of a womb.

Delete your account.

It’s clearly not right to have tears of frustration at a football match when an adult, with frankly far bigger life problems, but I do have a sense of tears forming from sheer frustration.

From where we were 3 years ago to where we were 2 years ago.... to today.....The decline is absolutely huge.

Today mattered. It really mattered. To turn that performance in is both unprofessional and unacceptable.

By all means lose, but by christ at least try as hard as your opponent. Run as hard as them and win your battles. They seemed to give up as soon as Kane’s goal was chalked off (shades of Sheffield United away last year)

Time and again they failed to recover the ball. Failed to track, failed to close down.

Can’t pick on anyone player. It’s not their fault that they are mostly out of their depth.

Only the board of Tottenham can answer for this, and I want to hear something other than deafening silence.

I honestly think that this isn’t all about the players. The team as been badly coached for a long time. There are no patterns whatsoever. That’s what happens when you train over and over again to adapt to the opposition. No identity

2 years ago to the day was that magical night in Amsterdam , that Lucas Moura hat trick ,
The joy of reaching the final and thinking it could be our year , fast forward 2 years and poch is gone, Jose has been and gone , we still won fuck all and Bale is back at the lane and no cunt has seen him play live , and some people think we aren’t living in a simulator ? :mourcheeks:

Back
Top Bottom