Leeds United vs Tottenham Hotspur | Saturday 8 May | 12.30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For some reason I can't set this up as a media link on my phone anymore as the options are all greyed out at the top.
The 2-1 away win with chivers scoring twice was '71. I was at the game and some twat stole my scarf 😒

We were in yellow shirts
Edit- ah! Seems to be automatic now

Back when you were in your 40s?

Leeds will throw men forward, leave plenty of space and try and press us.. Same as they did at WHL. They will leave space for us to use.

I think the same team that beat Sheff Utd, maybe Lo Celso out for Ndombele, although Lo Celso does press well.

Lloris
Aurier - Alderweireld - Dier - Reguilon
Hojbjerg - Lo Celso/Ndombele
Bale - Dele - Son
Kane

With Chelsea playing City, we have a good chance to make up ground here.

seriously?
you are trying to ridicule my age?

How low can you two cerebral dwarves sink, in an attempt to insult me?
It's pathetic, and I have to say, embarrassing.

My 13 year old daughter can come up with wittier and more intelligent attempts at insults.
Do yourselves a favour and give it up, you're humiliating yourselves and frankly, it's cringeworthy to witness.

It does make me laugh though.
But I'm laughing at you.
I thought that I was on ignore!!!

Triggered or what?

I posted facts so what makes you think that I was taking the piss out of you?

You manage that all by yourself with this hysterical over reaction
LOL 😂
ArcspacE ArcspacE

Last edited:
🤷‍♂️......meh
Mick is a better supporter than all of us put together - don't you know by now

He was there in 1882 at the start already cheering the lads on.

He's a salt of the earth bloke who never dishes out abuse to players. Well, except that time against Sissoko for a few years but that was long ago And also that one time he openly supported Apartheid. 2 strikes ain't too bad I guess. Bermuda's Interpol is far more forgiving it seems

COYS

Mick is a better supporter than all of us put together - don't you know by now

He was there in 1882 at the start already cheering the lads on.

He's a salt of the earth bloke who never dishes out abuse to players. Well, except that time against Sissoko for a few years but that was long ago And also that one time he openly supported Apartheid. 2 strikes ain't too bad I guess. Bermuda's Interpol is far more forgiving it seems

COYS
Well thought of on his Squaddie forum too
#cannonfodder

I saw us win 1-3 up there in 1996

Anderton scored twice cementing his place in the 96 England squad... having been injured for most of the season!

Last edited:
The pikeys winning last night ramps up the importance of this game .Anything less than three points and even our EL hopes will be hanging by a thread. We basically have four cup finals ahead of us.COYS!!!

Back
Top Bottom