Leeds United!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Leeds have always had a soft spot in my heart... they were the first team I 'completed' in my Pannini Football '80 book... plus they played in white...
What's NOT to like?

I'm old enough to remember dirty, dirty Leeds of the Revie years. There's that famous photo of Dave MacKay, who was generally a mild-mannered man, albeit tough as nails, getting so needled by Billy Bremner that he marched up to him and grabbed him by the shirt. Bremner does that classic bully thing of 'what me?', despite having targeted MacKay's injury-prone left leg throughout the match.

Then there's the 1970 FA Cup Final replay, generally regarded as one of the dirtiest ever played, with that scumbag Bremner at the heart of every foul and every fight.

I have no love for Leeds. Their prolonged stay out of the top flight has been an unalloyed delight for me.

Really happy that Leeds have made it into the Premiership.

I'm not one to bear a grudge, but this gives us the opportunity to stuff the dirty little bastards and help send the little shits back where they belong.

I hate Leeds but I’m also glad they’re back. Clubs like Bournemouth are in some ways ‘nicer’ but the reality is they’re boring as fuck. Having Leeds back - and hopefully Forest ASAP - brings more excitement and an edge that the modern day PL badly needs.

Never forget being welcomed to Leeds with a Nazi salute.

Yes it’s an old fashioned ground and atmosphere which I love, but their support is utter scum.

Going to be an interest couple of matches next season....

The best thing to come from Leeds:

front.jpg.cf.jpg

Not sure if anyone posted about this? I can't defend the clearly sexist abuse that she got from some people, but struggling to understand why Leeds are in the wrong here.

You can't stop someone from being criticised just because of their gender - surely that in itself is sexist? By all means, ban or suspend some of the clowns who subsequently abused her.

Back
Top Bottom