Leeds United!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss the latest matches, our players and any transfer news surrounding Spurs. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

My old man took me to watch Spurs up there when I was a wee mite. Early 70’s I think. I don’t even remember it because I was so young. But my dad always reflected back on that game & told me how scared he was that he genuinely believed we were dead meat. By default, always loathed them since because my dad didn’t scare easily. He was a pretty handy bloke.
first game I truly remember was the FA cup replay against Altrincham at Maine Road. That was a bit tasty too with all the Man City fans looking for a bit of trouble.
He didn’t take me to Hillsborough for the game against Wolves which almost ended in disaster. The only time I even saw my dad shaking was when I got up the next day and he was still in bits at just how close everyone had come to a catastrophe.
But anyway, this is the Leeds thread and they can fuck off.
Can't stand the Leeds scum. Think they've a divine right to trophies.
Fans are even worse - only want to know if the numbers are in their favour.
A load of us got on the pitch up there after we drew 0-0 in 1980. They totally shitted themselves.

Comment
Top Bottom