Leeds United!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I always thought our Jewish links were more to do with the location of white Hart lane and nearby Jewish communities. We are no different to other clubs like spam and Chelsea in having Jewish people as directors and I don't know if we have a higher percentage of Jewish people that follow us?

Don't cry for me! but I only know a couple of Jews, one supports QPR and the other Fulham. No spurs mates I know are Jewish.

So probably like Ajax, because of the stadium location we have become associated with being Jewish and then like Ajax have turned the venom of other teams fans as a shield by embracing Jewish imagery and songs.....not that I think Jews all have a chrous of ' yid army' when in a synagogue!!! That would be funny though!!!

Hope they get relegated out of Christendom.
Vile club from top to bottom.
Most depressing shithole city in Europe too Imo.

Hahaha really wtf..... Leeds is fucking class for a night out if you like Alt/Indie bars, sure there are some shite parts where all the chavs go, but every place has that, just avoid them......

Bolton on the other hand is an absolute fucking shit hole......

I thought Joe Clashes hair pieces were funny but mate come on mate....?

I always thought our Jewish links were more to do with the location of white Hart lane and nearby Jewish communities. We are no different to other clubs like spam and Chelsea in having Jewish people as directors and I don't know if we have a higher percentage of Jewish people that follow us?

Don't cry for me! but I only know a couple of Jews, one supports QPR and the other Fulham. No spurs mates I know are Jewish.

So probably like Ajax, because of the stadium location we have become associated with being Jewish and then like Ajax have turned the venom of other teams fans as a shield by embracing Jewish imagery and songs.....not that I think Jews all have a chrous of ' yid army' when in a synagogue!!! That would be funny though!!!
Oy vey

Hahaha really wtf..... Leeds is fucking class for a night out if you like Alt/Indie bars, sure there are some shite parts where all the chavs go, but every place has that, just avoid them......

Bolton on the other hand is an absolute fucking shit hole......

I thought Joe Clashes hair pieces were funny but mate come on mate....?
Dickhead.

DEH84K4WAAAxvpm.jpg:large

Pleased we ditched the Kappa kits a decade or so ago, still tight as fuck.

You say that.........

Yeah watched the game v Villa, they look like champions. Was just blankly watching the second half and thinking these guys play decent football, before remembering it’s Bielsa’s work. Would look forward to a Poch v Bielsa showdown

DWqjjsG

Back
Top Bottom