Leeds United!

Here goes the binary inter net again. What happened today does not make Bielsa a bad manager. What we did to their first team makes him look like an average one mind. He is a victim of being named dropped by better coaches that made lots of people who were desperate to seem shrewd start throwing his name around. He has great ideas about setting up sides to play fluid attacking football but lacks the pragmatism to make it actually very successful. Bit like Ossie Ardiles in that. Now he's a totem in the culture war.

Did we?

I genuinely don't remember. Do you have proof?

I would have assumed the underdogs would be praised.
I remember watching it and us getting quite rightly vilified by the pundits.
Obviously the underdogs were praised.
Im not going back and watching a video of the game and editing it and picking out the pieces of criticism. Youre more than welcome.
The love in with bielsa is such that to criticise leeds and their approach is to criticise him and they wont do it is what im saying

Here goes the binary inter net again. What happened today does not make Bielsa a bad manager. What we did to their first team makes him look like an average one mind. He is a victim of being named dropped by better coaches that made lots of people who were desperate to seem shrewd start throwing his name around. He has great ideas about setting up sides to play fluid attacking football but lacks the pragmatism to make it actually very successful. Bit like Ossie Ardiles in that. Now he's a totem in the culture war.
Its probably not in his nature but would he be better as a coach rather than a manager. Attacking coach?

Bielsa is just a poor man's Zdenek Zeman, a manager that had top half finishes in Serie A when that league was by far the best in the world managing a club the size of Luton Town (Foggia).

Top Bottom