Leeds United!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is a good read............

I have no love for Leeds whatsoever, in fact, I really dislike them but that said I really want them to come up into the PL (far better atmospheres to experience than Bournemouth, Norwich or Watford and that can only be a good thing), the reason is Bielsa.

An intelligent response that really supports your argument.
You consider a widely held view either to be trolling or me being drunk. FYI, I don't drink, so according to you I must be trolling. Having seen their away fans and having been to Elland Road, nothing even comes close in English football. But that is my opinion.

"They’re vile maniacs that violently attack other fans"

Yes, of course all of them are maniacs that violently attack other fans. It is not like our perfectly innocent fans of course.

Lol at "violently attack"

You consider a widely held view either to be trolling or me being drunk. FYI, I don't drink, so according to you I must be trolling. Having seen their away fans and having been to Elland Road, nothing even comes close in English football. But that is my opinion.

"They’re vile maniacs that violently attack other fans"

Yes, of course all of them are maniacs that violently attack other fans. It is not like our perfectly innocent fans of course.

Lol at "violently attack"

:mourthumb:

Back
Top Bottom