Leeds United!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

067-F8-A83-0-C0-B-4257-8-F2-E-0-B2-B8-FC247-E8.jpg

from a different angle:fingers:

My old man took me to watch Spurs up there when I was a wee mite. Early 70’s I think. I don’t even remember it because I was so young. But my dad always reflected back on that game & told me how scared he was that he genuinely believed we were dead meat. By default, always loathed them since because my dad didn’t scare easily. He was a pretty handy bloke.
first game I truly remember was the FA cup replay against Altrincham at Maine Road. That was a bit tasty too with all the Man City fans looking for a bit of trouble.
He didn’t take me to Hillsborough for the game against Wolves which almost ended in disaster. The only time I even saw my dad shaking was when I got up the next day and he was still in bits at just how close everyone had come to a catastrophe.
But anyway, this is the Leeds thread and they can fuck off.
Can't stand the Leeds scum. Think they've a divine right to trophies.
Fans are even worse - only want to know if the numbers are in their favour.
A load of us got on the pitch up there after we drew 0-0 in 1980. They totally shitted themselves.

Okay gang. Own up. Who celebrated getting knocked out of the cup in 2013 by getting it on with a Leeds fan? You may have a surprise up in Yorkshire.

Bielsa is the most fraud coach in football let's be honest , with all the hype & respect he has gotten you would have thought he had 5 UCL medal , 10 league titles and a world cup but in his 30 years career his most remarkable achievement was a championship. There are reasons why top club never bother to hire him. All theory no practice, the most important thing for a manager is to "know yourself" , if you have shit players then play like a shit teams.

Its the media latch onto certain managers and clubs and run with everything they do as magnificent. The dippers are the main one at the moment and always have been but this love in with bielsa and leeds is fucking ridiculous. They run around a lot and attack childishly but bielsa is a tactical genius and the greatest thing since sliced pan

Back
Top Bottom