Leeds United!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We already had the better version of him in Poch. I don’t see how the older model is better.

and tbf after watching them more closely I don’t think it’s all that. A lot of rush but no crush. It will click and work wonders on occasions, but most of the time this system will fail.

Bielsa doesn't know how to coach his team to defend properly mate and like the great man Sir Alex Ferguson once said "attack wins you games , defend wins you title". any coach can play attractive football by putting more players into enemy territory and let the players creativity do the job but to coach and organizing defense is much harder to do
He won the fucking Championship last season!!!

Hopefully now everyone will stop sucking off Bielsa and Leeds after this humiliation.

On the BBC commentary today Jonathan Pierce even called him "The Great Marcelo Bielsa."
Just because other managers like Pep and Poch (who are both better than him) say good things doesnt make him amazing.

A couple of titles in Argentina 30 years ago aside, he has done virtually nothing in his career other than having his "philosophy" which actually seems to be incredibly naive and unsuitable for the players he has at this level.

Yeah. Premier League teams never lose away at League Two teams in Cup completions with a weaker team.

daniel farke won the championship a season before but i am pretty sure no one have an opinion that he is a world class manager. So where did bielsa being "world class manager" came from other than media brainwashing ?

Can you find a post of someone calling him world class?

If you can't, I'll continue assuming youre very easily triggered by someone having a different opinion to you.

Won a fckin championship and you think he is a world class manager mate ? That's the fckin problem
Where did I say that? I responded to you saying “you don’t win titles by not defending” you seem to have flawed logic because I was pointing out that he’d fucking won a title playing his brand.

Why are you so emotional about him? Why do you give such a fuck about him? Have you never seen a cup upset before?

Can you find a post of someone calling him world class?

If you can't, I'll continue assuming youre very easily triggered by someone having a different opinion to you.
Bielsa is a bad manager sis , much much worse than most people thought he actually is. When a manager can't measure his own team capabilities and his opponents then he is worse than just average.

Back
Top Bottom