Leeds United!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Where did I say that? I responded to you saying “you don’t win titles by not defending” you seem to have flawed logic because I was pointing out that he’d fucking won a title playing his brand.

Why are you so emotional about him? Why do you give such a fuck about him? Have you never seen a cup upset before?
Daniel farke won a championship , he is as good as bielsa

Our manager has a cabinet full of trophies so you can say that's just one time upset. Bielsa doesn't have much to show that he isn't shit and this isn't opinion. It's factual

So unless you win a plethora of trophies (something only about 2% of managers achieve) you're shit?

Got it.

Thanks for your opinion.

Imagine shoe on other foot. If We lost 3 nil to crawley?? Bbc would be wanking themselves to death. Not a word about how bad leeds were how naiive again they were set up again.

Imagine shoe on other foot. If We lost 3 nil to crawley?? Bbc would be wanking themselves to death. Not a word about how bad leeds were how naiive again they were set up again.

Think we are a slightly bit bigger than Leeds.

I genuinely don't remember. But what was the reaction when we were embarrassed by Grimsby or Colchester?

So unless you win a plethora of trophies (something only about 2% of managers achieve) you're shit?

Got it.

Thanks for your opinion.
For the reputation and hype he has gotten ,one would have thought he has won 10 league titles , 5 UCL and a world cup.

This guy just tells his players to chase everything that moves, tell them to run a lot and absolutely has no idea how to organize defense..an absolute fraud

Think we are a slightly bit bigger than Leeds.

I genuinely don't remember. But what was the reaction when we were embarrassed by Grimsby or Colchester?
All games lost against lower opposition are embarrassing, and is brought up time and again. We will never be allowed to forget it if we didn't get through today.

For the reputation and hype he has gotten ,one would have thought he has won 10 league titles , 5 UCL and a world cup.

This guy just tells his players to chase everything that moves, tell them to run a lot and absolutely has no idea how to organize defense..an absolute fraud

You're right.

Bielsa is on the same level as Tim Sherwood and the only good managers to have managed Spurs in the past 25 years are Christian Gross, George Graham, Juande Ramos, AVB and Jose Mourinho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom